Forms to be completed by each new family:
- Cover Letter – A letter from our Headmaster outlining the admissions process.
- Enrollment Checklist – A list of all the forms and tasks which applying families must complete.
- Family Application
- 2017-18 Financial and Community Agreement – Includes Tuition Rates and Fees for the 2017-18 School Year
- Health and Accident Release – Provides the school with necessary health and emergency information
- Parent Information for Criminal Background Check – The information is to be filled out for both parents
- Parent Service Preferences – indicates your preferred ways of fulfilling this requirement
Forms to be completed for each new student:
- Student Information Form
- Certificate of Immunization or Certificate of Exemption
- Records Release Form – used for requesting student records from a previous school (1st Grade and up only)
- Upper School Student Agreement – to be filled out by the student (7th Grade and up only)
- 2017-18 Financial and Community Agreement – Includes Tuition Rates and Fees for the 2016-17 School Year
- Parent Service Preferences – Families may wish to update their preferences (optional)
- Sixth Grade Tdap Certificate – Must be completed for all returning or enrolling 6th grade students.
Forms to be filled out only for new students from current Cedar Tree families: