- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High He is now our High Priest and Advocate, and will return personally in power and glory at the end of the age.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate sinners, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service, according to the Old and New Testaments.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained, which is by grace through faith alone.
- That the fall has affected every aspect of the character and capacities of humanity such that we naturally view all things from the perspective of our own desires and from the pursuit of our own advantages.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus, become children of God.
- That both the saved and the lost will be resurrected: they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- That there is a spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
As a matter of firm policy, it is mandatory that all board members, teachers, and staff subscribe to the above statement of faith.