Cedar Tree exists to provide an excellent classical Christian education that cultivates minds and nurtures hearts for effective, Christ-centered living.
The core values of Cedar Tree which reflect why we exist as a distinctively Classical Christian School are:
- Biblical foundation/Christian worldview
- Biblical discipleship and character development
- Time-tested classical Christian education following the trivium
- God-glorifying excellence in every endeavor
- Respect for parental authority and involvement
- Biblical grace and truth environment
With respect to either the hiring of staff or the admission of students, Cedar Tree does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin. However, persons who are unable or unwilling to abide by Cedar Tree’s Statement of Faith or Philosophy of Education may be denied participation/employment.